Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i likey.

i like this song.

Under Your Smile(Tim Reimherr)

Could I sit for a while under Your smile and not say a word.
‘Cause the cry of my heart is to be set apart and I know You’ve heard.
I’ve turned from all the ways and the choices that I made that were hurting You.
So I’ll trust and believe that You’ve washed me clean and I’m pleasing You.

Chorus:
I don’t want to be anywhere else but by Your side.
I don’t want to be anything less than pure in Your eyes.
I am Yours, You are mine
Beyond time nothing will separate us, Lord
Hold me now in Your arms till forever comes

Could I sit at Your feet, feel Your gaze upon me
As I trust You’re near
All the words that You speak are life unto me
And I need to hear
Tears flow from my eyes as I realize that You’re wanting me
You can have what You see, but please take all of me
You’re my only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment