Wednesday, October 3, 2012

apple cinnamon oatmeal chewy goodness

One of my favorite food/baking blogs is Joy the Baker. With the brisk weather starting up, I've been looking forward to baking with apples, cinnamon and pumpkin. Fall flavors I've been craving for a while now but didn't seem weather appropriate. This recipe seemed like the perfect one to start with, why? because I had this recipe calls for ONE apple, and thats all I had this evening at home :)

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies as adapted from Joy the Baker





I always decrease the butter & sugar in recipes. This recipe handled the decreased fat and sugar well, and still seemed slightly too sweet for my taste. We'll see how my new Kings Cross Community Group likes them tomorrow night! :)



My Birthday flowers :) beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment